Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 questions on NPC
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
nerieo
Thank you Vlad, I think NEJ is a great MOD and I am enjoying it now. thumb.gif

I have 2 question about NPC in NEJ:

1, Imeon is a CHARMING ROGUE, she
- +1 bonus to AC for every 5 levels of experience
- +1 to hit, and +1 to damage with any missile weapon for every 5 levels
- +1 to movement rate for every 7 levels

For I want to duel her class to mage, so I want to know the exact level she get above benefit, for

example: 5, 10, 15 or 6, 11, 16...

2, Does Shar-Teel have too much stories in this mod? because I want to kick her off my party.
Vlad
Thank you Vlad, I think NEJ is a great MOD and I am enjoying it now
You are welcome, and thanks for the kind words.

For I want to duel her class to mage, so I want to know the exact level she get above benefit,

With respect to Imoen, it's 5, 10, 15...

Does Shar-Teel have too much stories in this mod? because I want to kick her off my party.

This is your pure consideration, and I doubt someone knows better how to enjoy the game than yourself. Beside banters and interjections, Shar-Teel has her own quest, much like any other NPC in the game. Her quest starts in CC when she sees Lord Firkraag standing there. Angelo's Legacy is a long quest, so it is not finished in the second episode, while the third episode is still under development. I decided to introduce Shar-Teel into BG2 because I have been upset with lack of any good fighter in BG2, which made me starting a game as a fighter or dualling Yoshi to a fighter. Shar-Teel solved this problem, particularly in the first episode of NeJ2. Now she is one of the most valuable NPCs in my party and I really like her character developed by my dear co-author Jan. But once again, I cannot advise on your preferences. It is entirely your choice.

Good luck!
tatyana
QUOTE(nerieo @ Jan 4 2008, 06:56 AM) *
Thank you Vlad, I think NEJ is a great MOD and I am enjoying it now. thumb.gif

I have 2 question about NPC in NEJ:

1, Imeon is a CHARMING ROGUE, she
- +1 bonus to AC for every 5 levels of experience
- +1 to hit, and +1 to damage with any missile weapon for every 5 levels
- +1 to movement rate for every 7 levels

For I want to duel her class to mage, so I want to know the exact level she get above benefit, for

example: 5, 10, 15 or 6, 11, 16...

2, Does Shar-Teel have too much stories in this mod? because I want to kick her off my party.

wow!!nice character!
I play a Bard and a Rogue in our party.. laugh.gif
keldorn
Regarding Immy, she has a ability call "Dire Charm" (2nd slot in the innate list I think), even though she has 2 charges left, the icon disappears after I'd used it once. Isnt it supposed to remain there with 1 charge?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.