Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Portal doesn't work
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
vanhoutendirk
Hello,

I' ve followed all installtion isntructions and then went through the first level of the dungeon.

I tried to use the protal next to Jahiera's cell but it simply did'nt work. Ther is no reaction at all. When I move my character away I get "you are to for away to us this" message.

I hav also reinstallaed the game, but it didn't help.

Can Anybody help me. I am really looking forward to try this MOD.

My WEIDU log for information

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // Component Name
~SETUP-NEJ2V691.TP2~ #0 #0 // Never Ending Journey Second Edition v6.91
~SETUP-NEJ2V691.TP2~ #0 #1 // Continuous and Custom Kit Imoen
~SETUP-NEJ2V691.TP2~ #0 #2 // New Imoen Portrait
~SETUP-NEJ2V691.TP2~ #0 #3 // Priest of Sylvanus (Druid) Kit and Improved Character Jaheira.
~SETUP-NEJ2V691.TP2~ #0 #4 // New Jaheira Portrait
~SETUP-NEJ2V691.TP2~ #0 #5 // Boo - Familiar of Minsc (This component is not available in BG1!)
~SETUP-NEJ2V691.TP2~ #0 #6 // "Firewalker" Shar-Teel (custom kit and continuous character)
~SETUP-NEJ2V691.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional content for Part II (beta)
~SETUP-NEJ2V691.TP2~ #0 #8 // Frostbite Animation (Turns a big wyvern into the frost wyvern. You may install and uninstall this component at any moment in the game.)
~SETUP-NEJ2V691.TP2~ #0 #12 // Areas & Sounds (This component is required to play NeJ2!)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Infinite Weapon, Potion and Ring/Amulet Stacking
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Multi-Class Grand Mastery
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #3 // True Grand Mastery (extra half-attack, etc.) (Baldurdash)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Shut Up "You Must Gather Your Party Before Venturing Forth"
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Wear Magical Armor AND Magic Rings (etc.)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #10 // XP Cap Remover
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Allow Multi-Player Created NPCs to "Wait Here" When Kicked Out
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Unlimited Bag of Holding (Blucher)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Imoen ToB Dialogue Fix
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #19 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Female Edwina
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Romance: Bug Fixes (required for later components).
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Romance: PC can romance one NPC (regardless of race/gender).
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Romance: PC can romance multiple NPCs concurrently, but must say the right things.
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Happy: NPCs won't fight with each other or leave the group.
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-NEJ2V693.TP2~ #0 #0 // Never Ending Journey Second Edition v6.93 (Patch)
~SETUP-NEJ2V693.TP2~ #0 #0 // Never Ending Journey Second Edition v6.93 (Patch)
~SETUP-BDTOBV16.TP2~ #0 #0 // MULTI-STRONGHOLD. All the warrior classes (fighters, rangers and paladins) and monks may get the De’Arnise Keep as their stronghold in addition to another stronghold which is accessible according to their class. Also all dual- and multi-classes have no restrictions to the number of strongholds they may obtain.
~SETUP-BDTOBV16.TP2~ #0 #1 // GRAND MASTERY FIX. This fix originally created by James Schumacher you may get from various sources including Baldurdash tweaks and cheats. It fixes the weapon proficiency table for fighters according to the original D&D rules implemented in BG1 and IWD. If you have not installed it yet I would strongly recommend to do so.
~SETUP-BDTOBV16.TP2~ #0 #2 // BONUS MERCHANTS. These are the two bonus merchants from the original BioWare Collector’s Edition CD.
~SETUP-BDTOBV16.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Nymph (Woodland Being) Script by Goeran Rimen
~SETUP-BDTOBV16.TP2~ #0 #4 // Dual Wielding Fix for Rogues by aVENGER
~SETUP-BDTOBV16.TP2~ #0 #5 // Baldurdash Fix Pack for ToB, v1.6 WeiDU
~SETUP-BDTOBV16.TP2~ #0 #6 // Baldurdash English Text Update Pack for ToB, v1.4 WeiDU
Sikret
I think Baldurdash should be installed first, then should be Ease-of-Use and NEJ2 must be installed last. You have installed them the other way round. Uninstall all components of Ease-of-Use and NEJ2, then install Ease-of-Use and then NEJ2 on top of them. This way, at least, the order of installation will be fixed. There may be other problems which Vlad will know better than anyone else and will tell you once he gets connected.
Vlad
EoU is incompatible with Baldurdash-WeiDU 1.64 and NeJ2. For installation instructions, please readme or here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.