Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't extract NEJ2
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Orm
I'm trying the install NEJ2V6.9.1.. but during the extraction phase; I get a File Close Error (comes after the statement: Extracting NEJ3\wave\BOMBAO7.wav then the extraction phase stops dead.

I installed the following: SOA, TOB; TOB patch; Balderdash-Weidu; Improved Anvil; Tower of Deception; TSv6.11; NEJ2v6.9.1; and, v6.9.3 patch (which I didn't get to)

I tried downloading the NEJ2 file again but got the same results

What's wrong?

Thanks Orm

NOTE: MY Virus protection just informed me that the file NEJ3\wave\BOMBAO7.wav is a virus or has a virus in it..or my protection program thinks that it is a virus..what's up with that????
Vlad
I doubt someone could help you. It is your specific software problem, so you should try to solve it on your side. It could be equally your antivirus program , your OS with UAA activated or something like this.

Good luck!
Baronius
It's a false positive. Turn off your virus scanner (if you want, you can turn off the net as well for that time), and try extracting the package again. It's possible that your operating system denies certain file permissions, because it believes the file to be a virus.
Orm
Thanks for the advice.. I'll try something and get back and tell you what happens

Orm
I'm back already. I turned off my virus protection program and did a test extraction of NEJ2 and it extracted just fine!!!

Thanks for the help.

Orm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.