Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Main pre-Spellhold quest and TS
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
StrontiumDog
Hello,

I wish to do the Bodhi Alliance quests, for a change, now that the Shadow Thieves have been improved with the help of the DOTquest/DOTweaks mods. The trouble is that I've heard that if you ally with Bodhi that you then can't take Yoshimo/Kachiko to Spellhold. Is there a way to circumvent this via a special set global value edited via ShadowKeeper, so that you can do both?

Thanks,
SD
Vlad
The trouble is that I've heard that if you ally with Bodhi that you then can't take Yoshimo/Kachiko to Spellhold.

The trouble is that you have *heard*. Could you provide a link to where you have *heard* this?

In fact, if you ally with Bodhi, she can join your group on the Island of Tordured Souls, and help you in the quest.

P.S. You propbably meant Sime. It is said in Readme: "Sime is located in the secret chamber of Aran Linvail. But you may find her there only if you work for Aran."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.