Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sime
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
trufa
Can anyone help me out with some very little spoilers with Sime?

Q1:Has Sime Lovetalks in TOB with both males and females?
Q2:Can other races romance Sime with Ease-of-Use Race/Gender ignorer?
Q3:If a female romances Sime with Ease-of-Use Race/Gender ignorer, witch path will go? Male? Female? or big fat Bug?
Q4:If a female romances Sime without any ignorer will be anytime SimeRomance,Global 2?

thx a lot for the (possible) answers
Vlad
Q1: No.
Q2: No. I'm not sure someone took care of Sime.
Q3: See Q2.
Q4: Possible.
trufa
Are any banters, or voicing in TOB for TS characters other than Yoshi rejoin in ... inn?
Vlad
Yes. Valygar, for example. Also, they interject sometimes, and there are personal endings for these NPCs.
trufa
I'm a very-very stupid fool,
wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif
and everyone can call me that.
I played with TS six, or seven times, and I thought, that I MUST keep Kachiko, and Yoshi after the main quest, but no. Because I can't take Coran until Ch.6 (bug or not, I don't care), and Immy in the half of Ch. 4, there is place for the two oriental Characters until Spellhold.

But enough for the raging. As every time, I have a few questions, and one-two of them is(are) a little spoilerish

1. Is a way to keep Yoshi OR Kachi after the main quest until CH6 without sacrificing the another?
2. Sime's female romance path is shorter and less active, can read in the readme. With a female romance can I fight with the Chr.Dragon? (in the romance path, and not in the main quest)
3. Isn't too strong the Ulcaster Academy Ring and Comp.bow of Def +4 a bit? Especially the bow? I Play with an elven archer PC, and I have the feeling, with the bow I don't need the party(Sime, Minsc (later Dyna), Jaheira, Kachiko (later Immy), Yoshi (later Coran)) except for only "Crushable" opponents
4. Will be any later outgoings to TS? (It would be wery nice)(Some other NPC-s, romances,item upgrades, you know what I mean.)
Vlad
Is a way to keep Yoshi OR Kachi after the main quest until CH6 without sacrificing the another?
I'm not sure. It should be teted in different combination. Frankly speaking, it was 4-5 years ago, when we thoroughly tested this mod for the last time. Since then, there have been no much progress except converting the mod to WeiDU.

With a female romance can I fight with the Chr.Dragon? (in the romance path, and not in the main quest)

No.

Isn't too strong the Ulcaster Academy Ring and Comp.bow of Def +4 a bit? Especially the bow?
These are the leftovers after NeJ was released. Both items should be removed from TS. There is also an area, which I consider to modify in order to make it unique.

Will be any later outgoings to TS?

It's strongly dependent on my RL.

trufa
Sime's Romance is possibly related to Umar Hills Quest. Am I right?

Just because almost instantly after the final banter with min. Lloyd, starts Sime's banters with all of the NPC-s (Yoshi,Kachiko,Minsc)
Is Sime's Romance Allignment restricted? Just because does'nt started after 11 day, with my Kensai-druid (NN), and i didn't use "new" mods (mods, which compatibility doesn't tested by me)
Some Ease of Use
Dungeon-be-Gone
ToD
ItemUpgrade
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.