I really tired of all the blotting posts about my mods and my modding style at the community forums for the last 5-6 years, such as this (very recent, by the way):

http://forums.bioware.com/viewtopic.html?t...ortured%20Souls

saying that

... Tortured Souls has major scripting errors or area corruption... and it works properly maybe 1/3 of the time with BP-BGT installs.

All such posts have no base but just are a bunch of rumours spread by someone who is possibly interested to do so. I would surely prefer that people who make such posts come to my forums or at least send me an e-mail and report the problems properly as it should be. However, those people prefer not to contact a mod maker but instead to spread rumours at the third-party forums, which have nothing to do with my mods, and thus create a bad reputation about my mods in the community. The worst is that most of them have never played neither TS nor NeJ2. I think it's absolutely unfair, and I won't bother to answer to such posts anymore.

So I have decided to introduce new rules of public technical support for TS. From now and on, any techical support for TS will be only as a post (sorry, no private messages) including:

1. Your full installation (order of installation) - WeiDU.log should be attached for TS v7.02.

2. If other mods are installed, please indicate which ones and in which order.

3. Detailed description of the problem or technical issue.

4. Saved game prior to the reported problem should be attached on request.

5. Providing a feedback to the mod once the problem is solved and you have finished playing it.

A problem which is not reported properly as mentioned above will be ignored.

Good luck!