Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hi guys
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
larrienne
Hi guys.
I have at last got around to loading and playing NeJ. After all the work writing I am a little disappointed that things have been brought to a standstill on this great mod. I had RL issues which prevented me from writing for a while. I am continuing to write in the hope maybe,,just maybe things will get under way again sometime either in the near or even distant future. If not the saga could well be turned into a short story or even a book who knows . Keep watching this space smile.gif
Keep in touch guys ..hugs to you all. wub.gif
Chev
I know that Vlad has put alot of hard work into this fun mod, but for me your dialogue brings the mod to life! I still think of the snowball fight with Imoen. biggrin.gif
larrienne
aaaw..thanks Chev. Always good to know one's work is appreciated. The snowball fight to me is just what Imoen would do...I love her but then I love rogues and was delighted when Vlad gave us the chance to keep her as a rougue. Immie is...well Immie.IMO even Irenicus was unable to break her spirit and her zest for life. smile.gif
Senka
Hi, Jan!
I very glad to see you here smile.gif And I enjoyed playing the last version of NeJ, and snowball dialogues make me smile.
Love and hug to you!
Golden Thief
Hi Jan,
Very, very glad to hear things are better. Have missed help tweaking banters for you. smile.gif As if I know what I'm doing.
Anyway glad that your imagination is alive and kicking. thumb.gif

Cheers
GT
larrienne
QUOTE(Senka @ Jun 23 2007, 10:57 AM) *

Hi, Jan!
I very glad to see you here smile.gif And I enjoyed playing the last version of NeJ, and snowball dialogues make me smile.
Love and hug to you!

Glad to be here Senka..how did that mod of yours work out? biggrin.gif

Senka
Vlad's already working smile.gif
http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?showforum=120
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.