Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: General questions regarding NEJ
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Hoppy
Hi all,
I am new to BWL but I have read a lot of the posts regarding NEJ and Tortured Souls and I am beginning my second runthrough with both installed. I must say these are 2 really cool mods and I am enjoying the replay very much. Thanks Vlad for these awesome mods! beer.gif
One of the questions I had is regarding the Severed Hand'

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

In the Arbortorium, Valestis requires the birds, seeds and squirrels which I have done but one thing I can't find...the water. I know I can find it in ShadowKeeper but Infinity Explorer can't find the location. I would rather not CLUA the item in if I can do it later legitmately. Perhaps this is part of the next version (Part3)? I have not finished the Severed Hand stuff. Also when I finish the Halruaa part in the future I think I am missing something when I have the leveller and talk to Tilorn. Aren't there supposed to be some orcs that want to talk to Dar? No big deal if I have to wait for the next part, I'll be ready ph34r.gif Here is my Weidu log

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~SETUP-NEJ2BIFFER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Biffing NeJv4.2 files. Run this INSTEAD OF Setup-NeJ2.exe! Run Setup-NeJ2.exe FIRST to uninstall!
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Never Ending Journey v4.2 - Part 1
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Continuous and Custom Kit Imoen
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Priest of Sylvanus (Druid) Kit and Improved Character Jaheira.
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #3 // Boo - Minsc‘s Familiar
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Nymph (Woodland Being) Script by Goeran Rimen
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Twisted Rune Quest
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #6 // Dual Wielding Fix for Rogues by aVENGER
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #7 // Never Ending Journey v4.2 - Part 2
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #8 // Melora NPC - Chaotic-Neutral Halfling Swashbuckler
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #9 // Leina NPC - True-Neutral Half-Elf Bard Of Melody
~SETUP-NEJ2.TP2~ #0 #10 // Areas & Sounds
~SETUP-NEJGUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // GUI registrar for Never Ending Journey
~SETUP-NEJ2V602.TP2~ #0 #0 // Never Ending Journey v6.02 (cummulative patch)
~SETUP-NEJ2V602.TP2~ #0 #1 // New Imoen Portrait
~SETUP-NEJ2V602.TP2~ #0 #2 // Animations Compatibility Fix for "Tortured Souls"
~SETUP-BD-TOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldurdash Fix Pack for ToB, v1.5 WeiDU
~SETUP-BD-TOB.TP2~ #0 #1 // Textupdatepack -> Baldurdash English Text Update Pack for ToB, v1.4 WeiDU
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar, v1.11
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Remorhaz walking speed adjustment (for ENGLISH version .EXE ONLY!!!)
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Darkest Day, v1.11
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #1 // TDD Character Kits
~SETUP-TS-BP.TP2~ #0 #0 // TORTURED SOULS v6.09 (BP Compatible Version)
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kensai Ryu's Deeper Shadows of Amn v2.1
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Copper Coronet
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #4 // Ghost Shadow Dragon
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #6 // Grothgar the Red Dragon
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #8 // Curse of the Underground Shade Lord
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #0 // Big Picture AI/Enhancement Mod, version 177 weidu (beta)
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Suldanessallar
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Spellhold
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wand of Orcus Add-In
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Small Teeth Pass, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Kangaxx Encounter, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #7 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #8 // Improved Random Encounters, by Gebhard Blucher and Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #9 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #10 // Red Badge, Poison-Based Encounter, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #11 // Kuroisan the Acid Kensai, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #12 // The Ritual, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #15 // Ascension for BP
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Freedom's Reign (SoA or ToB)
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Reign of Virtue (ToB)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Infinite Weapon, Potion and Ring/Amulet Stacking
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Shut Up "You Must Gather Your Party Before Venturing Forth"
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Wear Magical Armor AND Magic Rings (etc.)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Allow Multi-Player Created NPCs to "Wait Here" When Kicked Out
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Unlimited Bag of Holding (Blucher)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Imoen ToB Dialogue Fix
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Female Edwina
~SETUP-BPV177-TOBFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // BPv177 TOB Trigger Fix
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised worldmap for the Baldur's Gate v6.5 - including coloured Baldur's Gate map icons -> Installing new Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Use new worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Longhaired Female Elven Mage Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Female Cleric and Druid Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Male Half-Orc Paperdoll
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Longhaired Female Human Fighter Avatars in Full Plate Armor
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Install Male Human Barbarian Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Install Male Human Mage Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Female Human Mage Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install Ninja Avatars (replaces Male Monk)
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Install Ninja Avatars (replaces Female Monk)
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Female Human Rogue Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install Male Vampire Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Install Female Vampire Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Use Male Vampire Avatars for Human Male Thieves

Thanks again to all for the great add ons
Hoppy
melkor_morgoth75
QUOTE(Hoppy @ Jun 22 2007, 06:55 PM) *

Hi all,
I am new to BWL but I have read a lot of the posts regarding NEJ and Tortured Souls

Are u sure? ... if so u should know that your installation is not standard and so unsupported here :-P

U can find help at SHS forums,

Cheers!

mm75
Baronius
Welcome to BWL, Hoppy!

I suppose melkor_morgoth75 refers to the fact you have a BP-BGT-NEJ installation, and that's supported at SHS. smile.gif
Golden Thief
About the water. I play NEJ as standalone so one thing about the water IIRC is that in your version it is in shadow keeper but not placed in the game as yet but is in the later ones, cause I went searching for it also and asked Vlad where it was. So it is not a bug in your install.
Hoppy
Thanks for the welcomes Baronius,melkor_morgoth75 and GoldenThief. As it happens I did get the help I needed at SHS. I forgot that BP wasn't supported here. No problem and I am still looking at posts here and all of you have helped me numerous times.
Thanks again!
Hoppy
Ymarsakar
In the Arbortorium, Valestis requires the birds, seeds and squirrels which I have done but one thing I can't find...the water.

It is in one of the cleric tower levels I believe. Or one of the others for the Hand. That's the place I remember finding the water at.
Golden Thief
That item is not not available at the moment. I remembered that the same as you. Hopefully it wil be added later. So don't worry at the moment you are not missing any thing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.