Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dynaheir
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
trufa
I read in the readme, If Minsc, and Sime is in the party, Dynaheir may join. How work this precisely? It requires a banter between Minsc and Sime? Or i need go to a specific Area?

(HUN: A readme-ben benne van, hogyha Minsc és Sime a partyban van, akkor Dyna csatlakozhat. Ez pontosan hogy van? Banter kell hozzá, vagy egy helyszín?)
Senka
You need some banters and some times, that's all
miazio
And how do I do anything about her? After rest Minsc is gone and Dynaheir lies on the ground, but I can't talk to her or do anything with her...
trufa
And how do I do anything about her? After rest Minsc is gone and Dynaheir lies on the ground, but I can't talk to her or do anything with her...

Just wait a few seconds, and Sime will begin with a banter. If not, You must reload.
miazio
She doesn't start anything=( I've tried a few times in different locations=/
Vlad
Please, report the problem properly. See the pinned post on how to report the problem. Kindly bear in mind that if you have other mods installed beside TS, this request turns to be moot.
Shadan
I have same problem, Dyna is lying on the ground, Sime banter isn't continued. I realized I am playing version 6.11 and there is a 7.2 which doesn't contain Dyna. Can I solve my problem to uninstall TS 6.11, reinstall 7.2 and load back a save before Dyna event? I've got a quest or like to find Coran in a tavern or shop (I don't remember where).
I have some other installed mods ( BG2 Tweaks Pack, Tactics, Ascension, Wheel of Fortune, Spell Revision, Unfinished Business, Qust Pack, Romantic Encounters, Item upgrade), but TS was installed first.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.