Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bug?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
nephotep
ok i have a clean installation of bg2 and tob. installed the latest patch and then the ts 6.11 NOTHING ELSE. still when i click on kachiko instead of normal reactions she would say, the dak'kon's zerth blade +2/+3/+4 statisctics are appearing in the chat.

soo i think this isnt about any other mods

my weidu log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #0 // TORTURED SOULS v6.11
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #1 // ANIMATIONS. Please install the following component only if you have not installed yet AND are not going to install the NEVER ENDING JOURNEY 2.
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #2 // GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE (GUI). This component adds new GUI to your original BG2. Please don’t install this component if you have already installed OR are going to install the NEVER ENDING JOURNEY 2.
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #3 // AREAS & SOUNDS. This component is required to play the mod.
Senka
You didn't install Baldurdash-WeiDU I believe. TS-6.11 needs it. Instead original Baldurdash
nephotep
1. Backup your OVERRIDE folder and DIALOG.TLK file located in the main BG2 directory.
2. UnRAR the downloaded archive into the main BG2 folder.
3. If there is no WeiDU.LOG file in your main BG2 directory please create the new blank WeiDU.LOG file there.
4. Launch the Setup-TS.EXE file.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.

i have done everything thats in the readme. it still doesnt work :S

can i install this baldurdash thing after ts ?
Baronius
No, I believe it should go before the fourth step, so before installing TS. On the other hand, I don't know why it's not in the readme among the installation instructions, perhaps Vlad hasn't updated it yet or certain TS installations (BP?) don't need it.
nephotep
so if i use the TSUninstaller, than copy the backup override and dialog.tlk back to where it belongs. install the baldurdash-weidu fix, and install TS again it will work ?
Vlad
No, this kind of uninstall messes all things around. Please make the following installation from scratch (new installation in a separate folder after you removed your previous installation).

SoA + ToB + ToB patch + Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.6.4 + TS v6.11

or optionally,

SoA + ToB + ToB patch + Baldurdash (original) v1.12 + TS v5.01 + TS patches v5.03, 5.04 and 5.05.

Optionally, you may also install NeJ2 v6.9.1 + NeJ2 patch v6.9.2, but only after TS.

I would like to stress that in both cases, your installation should be new, in a different directory/folder. Also, before you install any other mod, please ask.

Good luck.

P.S. I guess you know that you should start a new game in case of a new installation.
nephotep
well i tried the dungeaonbegone mod and it works so far, kachiko appears afetr blue has teleported me out.

but i would like to use the npcflirtpack....is it compatible with ts ?
Senka
Say me, why you want to break this great mod so badly?
Baronius
I guess Senka meant they aren't compatible by answering "it should" to you, in the other topic. You can install NPC Flirt Pack during another game in the future, when you don't play TS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.