Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: crash in the umar temple area
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
nephotep
hello

ive got a problem with traveling to the temple riuns in the umar hills quests.

when i go there the game freezes and some seconds later it crashes. it only happens if i have ts installed so i think its related to it smile.gif

my weidu log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // Component Name
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-DUNGEONBEGONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Be Gone V1.4
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #1 // ANIMATIONS. Please install the following component only if you have not installed yet AND are not going to install the NEVER ENDING JOURNEY 2.
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #2 // GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE (GUI). This component adds new GUI to your original BG2. Please don't install this component if you have already installed OR are going to install the NEVER ENDING JOURNEY 2.
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #3 // MULTI-STRONGHOLD. All the warrior classes (fighters, rangers and paladins) and monks may get the De'Arnise Keep as their stronghold in addition to another stronghold which is accessible according to their class. Also all dual- and multi-classes have no restrictions to the number of strongholds they may obtain.
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #4 // RESTORED TWISTED RUNE. This is my attempt to restore the original broken Twisted Rune quest.
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #5 // GRAND MASTERY FIX. This fix originally created by James Schumacher you may get from various sources including Baldurdash tweaks and cheats. It fixes the weapon proficiency table for fighters according to the original D&D rules implemented in BG1 and IWD. If you have not installed it yet I would strongly recommend to do so.
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #6 // BONUS MERCHANTS. These are the two bonus merchants from the original BioWare Collector's Edition CD.
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #7 // AREAS & SOUNDS. This component is required to play the mod.
~SETUP-TS.TP2~ #0 #0 // TORTURED SOULS v6.0

if you know what is the problem please wirte me an email to nephotep@gmail.com

its really annyoing not being able to get the shadow dragon armor for yoshimo you know tongue.gif
nephotep
also i have ts 602...can i install 611 and continue my game or i have to start a new one? is it possible that installing the newer version will fix my problem?
trufa
Where have you found this NPCFlit Pack?
nephotep
its a weidu mod try looking on the weidu sites. like pocketplane
Vlad
angry.gif

nephotep, I kindly ask you to read installation instructions. Of course, you can install what you wish and violate my installation instructions, but then you are on your own.
Baronius
By the way:

its a weidu mod try looking on the weidu sites. like pocketplane

All big(ger) sites in the IE modding community use WeiDU for the usual types of mods (quests, items, romances etc.), so there are no "WeiDU sites". NPC Flirt Packs can be found on Pocketplane indeed, that's true.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.