Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weidu
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
trufa
I have a question, hopefully, there is someone, who answers it.

In this site, in the " TS v6.10 - final version" topic, Vlad scribed, that Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.6 is a MUST!

I have Weidu 199. from www. Weidu.org. Will TS run, without problem, on Weidu 199?

If not, where can i download Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.6?
I can't found on www.baldurdash.org
Sir-Kill
welcome to blackwyrm

not the expert here but Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.6 is the mod Baldurdash v1.6 and it is in weidu form. so yes 199 will be just fine.

I think vlad has Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.6 packed with ts if not it can be found on this forum somewhere

edit
it can be found here:
http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?showtopic=2653
trufa
thxxxxxxxxx a lot
Vlad
There is a newer TS version available - v6.11.

Don't forget to read installation instructions.

trufa
I have another (or more) question(s).

I have a few mods, which i like them. Will they work with TS?

The mods are:
Item upgrade
Imoen Romance from here
Saerileth
Yasraena
Dungeon-be-gone (worked with 5.0)
Tashia
Chloe
Auren Aseph (that was a very nice chicks party with fem.PC romance with Sime, Chloe with Immy, and Auren with Nalia)
Vlad
Will they work with TS?

I don't know. You may test the combinations, however then you are on your own with bug fixing. If you need more game experience, better try TS + NeJ2.

P.S.

I don't understand this. If you skip meeting Yoshimo, then TS won't work.
trufa
I don't understand this. If you skip meeting Yoshimo, then TS won't work.

I haven't skip the meeting, because Jassy asked me, that will I meet with Yoshi, maybe my Dungeon-be-Gone was a later wersion. I downloaded it only in a two months
Golden Thief
What might happen with DBG is that you will miss meeting Kachiko because you are teleported passed the point she shows up and you could end up with two Imoens when you exit CI because of script changes.

If you are using Imoen romance you need to spend some time in CI to get certain globals set before exiting and hopping thru will not give you some needed point.
Senka
DBG rewrite CI I believe and TS would not started.

Item upgrade
Imoen Romance from here
Saerileth
Yasraena
Tashia
Chloe
Auren Aseph (that was a very nice chicks party with fem.PC romance with Sime, Chloe with Immy, and Auren with Nalia)

Well, I don't understand why you need all these mods? In your TS party you need to have Yosi-Kachiko. Don't you try Valigar romance? It's really good. And Sime - as you wish
trufa
Well, I don't understand why you need all these mods? In your TS party you need to have Yosi-Kachiko. Don't you try Valigar romance? It's really good. And Sime - as you wish

I don't play, with every mod in the same time. This are the mods, which i like. The only mod(s), that every time is on BG is the Item upgrade,and D-B-G, and with D-B-G never missed Kachiko

On these will come the another mod(s) either

Chloe+Auren (to lezzy party)(Sime-PC romance,Immy-Chloe Romance, Auren-Nalia romance). In that play I focos on Sime, and pass the main quest, and don't play ImmyRom.

With a very Good hearted male PC (Paladin,Ranger, Lath.priest) will come Saerileth. (Another PC-s:Yoshi,Kachiko,Immy,Jaheira(with Lath.priest PC),Sime (Ranger,Paladin PC). Again without ImmyRom.

With a Rogue Style PC (Thief,Bard) will come Yasraena (Another PC-s:Yoshi(dual to fighter),Kachiko,Immy,Sime, and with ImmyRom.

With a "butcher" style PC (Fighter,Mage, and mixed) will come Tashia.(Another PC-s:Yoshi,Kachiko,Immy,Sime. (With female PC ImmyRom.)

And for Valygar: Just not fit in party, because my every possible Pc-s are (very) profficient with Katana,and Yoshi too, Valygar'style just not fit in my Games.

And the Romance: When I create a female PC (And I created a lot), they are in 100% lesbian wub.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif , with various partners.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.