Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tower Of Deception v2 released
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Tower of Deception
Valiant
Tower Of Deception v2 has been released recently. Players that have previous version installed, must uninstall it from the game and also must delete the folder called TOD and Setup-TOD.exe file from the main BG2:ToB folder. If not, there could be some possible incompatibilities...
Januszka
Yay! smile.gif

Congratz beer.gif partytime.gif

Will announce this in spanish sites (RPG-Bardo and ClanREO) so they can come to download it smile.gif

(note: will you post it in iemodding news feed in g3?)
Valiant
Thanks, Januszka, after all, you have participated on it, too... biggrin.gif

(note: will you post it in iemodding news feed in g3?)

No, sorry for that. You can, if you want, but I won´t. No need I think.
Januszka
Well, actually I cant post in g3's iemodding forum. I think they set up 1 person per community to be able to post, so I guess in this case it would be Baronius, not me, the one to post the news.

Why do you think there's no need? I mean, the rss feed is used by many other communities (even in foreign languages, such as spanish). That could take some more people interested in try this mod methinks.
Anyway, that's your decission smile.gif
Valiant
Didn´t know about this. If it´s so, then I will leave it to Baronius. If he wants to post there, no problem.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.