Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where is Owain?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Senka
Well, I cannot find Owain. I know where Aulay is but cannot find previous mage.
And, BTW, where Taffic exactly in Trademeet?
Golden Thief
If I am remembering correctly he is the one upstairs in the Gallery.
Senka
It seems me too but tgere ia only Vashon... May be I need to do his quest and then Owain is appear?
Golden Thief
Owain is definitely suppose to appear in the gallery, he is the last person you see to finish all the enhancements for the ROM.

You are probably right about doing Vashon's test because unless you do he will stay there and that is probably why Owain does not come because if he is caught helping with the ring he would be in trouble.

I never ran into this problem because I did Vashon's test before I got that far on the ring quest.
Senka
Owain last? Not Aulay?
Golden Thief
I hope I got them right. This is the order I did them and all went well for me.
1. Genevera
2. Aulay
3. Owain

Edit
I also found that Lhillias --> Genevra --> Owain --> Aulay is suppose to work. So I now will have to go back and try to see which is right. It will take several hours to get to that point.

Edit
Ok, tested it once more in my game the sequence is Lhillias --> Genevra --> Aulay --> Owain. I did not do any of the quest to get the Senior Mages out of the rooms and each appeared where they were suppose to so I would say go find Aulay then go back for Owain.
Senka
Thank you very much, Golden Thief! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.