Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Character Names
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
ImSoCool
Hey this is the first time I posted on this forum, so tell me if I did something wrong smile.gif. Anyway I'm having some slight trouble with Baldur's Gate shortly after I got TS. Some of the npc names, instead of having their real names, would have really long replies such as "I'm looking for money to rescue a friend, got any idea where to find some?" instead of just "Bob", or "Jerry". It's no big prob since I can still play the game with this bug, but it's kinda annoying since sometimes the bugged names are so long that I couldn't read what they are saying(there comments are booted off the screen).

I was wondering if this problem is somewhat related to Setup-TS.exe, which didn't run properly, but since it happened that I could play TS anyway without it(as of far) I didn't worry too much until this name bug happened.

When I run the Setup-TS.exe, it says

"ERROR: internal label [50] appears 2 times in processed DLG [PPIRENI1]
ERROR: postprocessing [PPIRENI1]: Failure("cannot resolve label")"

Thx
Vlad
Please, detail your installation. It seems you didn't install the mods in a correct order.
ImSoCool
You know, that might be it, considering that I downloaded version 6.11 first. So if I do everything over again in the right order(without deleting the downloaded mods, but merely replacing it with new ones), do you think it'll work?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.