Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: compatibility
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Tower of Deception
alf1974
Hi!
First of all, thanks to all modders for their works!

Here's my question: is this mod compatible with BP-BGT? Is there any incompatibility with worldmap version 6.4 for example?
Thanks
Valiant
Welcome on BWL...

Mod doesn´t use a worldmap file in any way, tower is not showing up on any worldmap, so there should be no issues with that I believe... So it should be compatible with Yacomo´s worldmap.

With BG-BGT: don´t know. If those mods modify original area AR0021, then it won´t be compatible. If not, then it should be. Just try and see, didn´t tested it, as I don´t have these mods installed...
alf1974
Thanks for you explanation.
I'll try this mod as soon as possible.
Januszka
And how can we know if those mods modify this area? Goes investigate.
Ardanis
And how can we know if those mods modify this area?

Install them and search for ar0021.are inside main game folder. I always use this method if want to detect changes and where they come from.
melkor_morgoth75
QUOTE(Januszka @ May 22 2007, 12:44 PM) *

And how can we know if those mods modify this area? Goes investigate.

Ask at spellholdstudios.net ... they will help for sure.

mm75
Valiant
You don´t have to search AR0021.are, as my mod doesn´t modify it. Only thing that is modified is script AR0004.BCS (original script) or AR0021.BCS (if you have Unfinished Business or Teleport mod installed). If none of these scripts is modified, it should be compatible...

Should be...
ronin69hof
It works fine with BP and BGT doesnt do anything to that area.
Januszka
Thankies smile.gif
Valiant
@ronin69hof: thanks, I couldn´t make a research myself, I don´t have these installed at the moment. Glad it works...smile.gif
Januszka
Some spanish guy reported compatibility with this (well he told its everything working ok and this is his installation):

BG2FIXPACK
BGT
DUNGEONBEGONE
PLANARSPHEREMOD
UNDERREP
THALANTYR
UB
SCSBGT
BG2_TWEAKS
BGTTWEAK

Regards smile.gif
Valiant
Thanks, Januszka. BTW, expect some new modtexts for translation soon...
Januszka
Okie smile.gif
Is it completely new texts or rewritten? Anyway, won't make offtopic. If I have more news about compatibility I'll let you know smile.gif
Valiant
Some are totally new, some are just rewritten. You´ll see.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.