Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wow, a movie :)
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Tower of Deception
Avenger_teambg
The beginning is flawless, no typos, excellent cutscene, and a movie smile.gif
Hopefully, my beginner team (just started a new game) will be fine there.
Valiant
All for player´s satisfaction... rolleyes.gif

I hope for you your company will survive... I guess they will, it´s not an overpowered mod I think... wink.gif
Avenger_teambg
No, they didn't wink.gif
As i said, they were a starting team, hehe. Level 7 and such.
I guess i shall give them some xp (won't replay the game for sure).
Valiant
They will make it I´m sure. Just console them to much experienced ones and give them a good equipment...
diana
Just wanted to add my two pennies worth -- I just finished with the frozen girls -- very, very impressive! And the movie...seamless with the original game.

BRAVO!
Valiant
Thanks, diana... biggrin.gif

Btw, wait for V3. All modtexts will be rewritten, one surprise will be added, and a few minor touches (battles, mainly) will be corrected.
diana
QUOTE(Valiant @ Aug 13 2007, 07:26 PM) *
Thanks, diana... biggrin.gif

Btw, wait for V3. All modtexts will be rewritten, one surprise will be added, and a few minor touches (battles, mainly) will be corrected.

Unfortunately I'm one of those rare people still running Win 98SE and on dial-up. I had to wait till I was on holiday to visit a friend with better equipment and broadband. Next time I visit will be around the Christmas holiday so I'll be looking forward to it.
Gort
and how long we'll have to wait for it?)
Valiant
Who knows...smile.gif

Really, as I wrote it before, I have no idea. I have a lot of real work around just now, so these days I´m getting into modding very sporadicly. But situation will be much better after the 7th of September. That´s all for now.

Val smile.gif
Gort
ah, I see. It seemed to me that your words are the sign of upcoming update)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.