Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Homepage and Download link
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Tower of Deception
igi
Looks great smile.gif
Januszka
Yay smile.gif
Good to see the project done biggrin.gif
nataben1314
I have a question if possible! This mod looks very cool!

How is it balanced? Is this one of those mods where the monsters and loot are both ridiculously overpowered?

How much has it been playtested for bugs?
Galactygon
The areas in the actual mod look better than what you see in the screenshots on the website. wink.gif Impressive work, Valiant.

-Galactygon
Baronius
The few screenshots show little of the mod's beautiful areas, but at least they will be a surprise to players!
Sikret
Congratulations, Valiant!
Valiant
To Galactygon: Thanks biggrin.gif

To Sikret: Heya man, thank you a lot. You know better than anyone here how hard for me it was to make it, and without your help it would never be where it is now. Once again, thanks smile.gif

To nataben1314: Yes, questions are possible rolleyes.gif About monsters, personally I donĀ“t think the mod is overpowered. I, myself along with other contributors, have tried to balance it as good as it gets, so if you will play it with characters on recommended level, you will pass it with no problems. And the last but not least, it was tested. It was tested a lot... But of course, there may be some bugs... Every mod has them... rolleyes.gif

Screenshots on webpage are reduced in quality, of course, to keep the bandwidth low...
Alboy
Hi,

This looks interesting. Is there a readme for this mod I can read before downloading.

Alan
Valiant
Hi Alboy.

Sorry, but no. Readme is included in the mod itself. Perhaps I should create a new topic with readme provided... Good idea.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.