Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kresselack's tomb problem
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
kiwidoc
It's me again. The game has been running brilliantly biggrin.gif I've been struggling a bit - largley because I set up the party more for avioding overusing NPCs, and for new interactions and fun than for a true mix of skills. Just aas an aside I found it a little hard to use NPCs with little or no ranged weapon skills ... was there any reason for this tendancy with your NPCS?

I've come to a grinding halt in the first level of Kresselack's tomb.
SPOILERS
I'm in the chamber with the two large pools of glowing fluid. I can't open the gate at the top of the stairs in the north of this room. I have searched all the other tombs and caves, and all the rooms off this main chamber as well. I've got these 3 keys - priest's key; gate key; sanctum key.
Vlad
SPOILER
Open the door using the Holy Symbol of Myrkul, which I remember correctly is in the most eastern room before the gate.
kiwidoc
QUOTE(Vlad @ Mar 13 2007, 11:55 AM) *

SPOILER
Open the door using the Holy Symbol of Myrkul, which I remember correctly is in the most eastern room before the gate.

I found the symbol - in a coffin I'd already checked. My brain is seriously turning into porridge huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.