Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Concerning all the Sword Coast Areas
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Golden Thief
Since I wanted to go to Ulcaster I see all the icons for the BG1 areas are we suppose to be able to vist all of the at this time. If so I will try jumping to each to see if I get a ctd because I got a ctd going to the Naskill carnival.
Rubberduck
I can't see all BG1 related areas. I have to uncover them thru storyline or by leaving other areas at the expected locations.

Right now i am at Lonely Peaks. Afterwards i intend on going to the Bandit Camp. If no ctd stops me glare.gif
Vlad
There are two different installations you have;

GT - does not have BG1/BGT installed
RD - does have BG1/BGT installed

GT, you should not visit the areas of BG1, because until part 3 is released there is nothing to do there. I introduced them only for the purpose of future development. In fact, I have made a new worldmap, and populate with areas I'll need in part 3 of the mod. The area files you have in your package are preliminary and should be tested before actual play.

RD, since you have all the BG1 areas from BGT installation, the installation of NeJ2 skips them. That is why, the problems you report have nothing to do with what is reported by GT. You simply have two different installations. Also, the worldmap of your installation differes from the worldmap I made for NeJ2 stand-alone version.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.