Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just a little commenting on Dorn's
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey > Beta Testing
Golden Thief
Boy, taticly you have to change modes from what happens at the Vale.

Battles are a good mix and surprising (sorry crtl-y a couple times to find a party member cause I lost them in the crowd) wacko.gif
As usual have to keep my sign in front of me that says "WARNING MONSTER AREA UP AHEAD PROCEED WITH CAUTION" ninja.gif

It is a little silent on banters. Will have to play thru again to find spots I thought need something first time thru.

Question: I went to Dorn's from the Hand. Is it possible to go after you do Halruaa and take different PCs? Because Hrothgar asks if you will return when the time comes.

Off to see the wizards.
Vlad
Question: I went to Dorn's from the Hand. Is it possible to go after you do Halruaa and take different PCs? Because Hrothgar asks if you will return when the time comes.

First, we plan to finish all our quests in Amn-Sword Coast. There will be a portal from the Spellhold, which you can use to move back in time (to the Hand, and from there - back to Dorn's Deep or Kuldahar, whenever you wish). Jan has already written that dialogue near the portal, so what I basically need is to finish our NPCs quests (which are long and many) first, and then I'll continue to Low Dorn's Deep.

Did I say this is a spoiler? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.