Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Game crash with Frost Giants
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey > Beta Testing
Golden Thief
Now when I take on the Frost Giants coming in the front gate when about 10 or more get on the screen, cause they all come running, the game crashes to desktop. Taking them on the opposite way it worked fine, but I hated taking on all those Snow Trolls first.
Vlad
Looks really funny... biggrin.gif But my video card survives such a load. cool.gif What can I do? This is pure hardware issue. I can decrease the number of the Giants in the cave. Alternatively, I can modify their script so they won't react if you attack one of them, although it's not a smart behavior, you know. Please, advise what should I do with them to minimize teasing of the hardware? smile.gif
Golden Thief
Oh I know what ya mean with having them come running. I always think it is dumb when you can draw only one or two out at a time when they should hear the noise of battle.

It is odd that it happens in the narrow part where you can keep it simple by blocking there path in the narrow tunnel.

Since I can get them doing it the back way it is fine at the moment, maybe it will be best to have others post if they also get a crash here. If not then it could be just me or my system and nothing needs to be done. Put it on the self for right now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.