Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Personal Item at Kontik
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey > Beta Testing
Golden Thief
I defeated Kontik then went over to the the little huts and picked up the potion items and clicked on the very first empty space in the group. Now I have a blank item in inventory that says this is a personal item and can not be removed. No id, nodda.
Vlad
You get the following items from Kontik:

Breath of Auril - dagger (cursed)
Robe of the Evil Archmagi
Ring of Protection +2
Kontik's Ring Of Wizardry
Scroll of Spell Sequencer
Scroll of Finger of Death

Could you confirm this?
Golden Thief
Yes I have all those items.

It comes from the little hut that has 4 items first one is blank the other 3 have potions. I clicked on that first one and it produced the unremovalbe item.

Also is there a reason I can not kill the 4 Snow trolls with the salemanders in the lower level for the prisoners. Salemanders are dead but I take the trolls to near death and they do not lie down. Left area for a while came back they were health but still near death and nodda.
Vlad
Okay, I see the problem. Please don't take this NULL item from the hut. Just get the three potions and that's all.
Vlad
Also is there a reason I can not kill the 4 Snow trolls

You need fire. I just killed a couple of them with fire swords, fire arrows and fireballs. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.