Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What version do I need?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
jakgrant
Hi Guys,

I haven't updated my mods for ages, and I'm wondering on the download page, or the download link, if I need to download the 500+ mb NEJ, or whether I just need patches ?

I believe I have all the other up to date versions except, NEJ maybe.

I've been using NEJ2biffer v3, NEJ v 4.2 and NEJ v602 cumulative patch, and BGTNEJ2_v1 for running all my mods at once.

Will the 500+ mb replace all or only part of those mods ?

I'll attach my WEIDU log for people to see what I've installed, it tends to make too long a post when one pastes a WEIDU log into a message.

J.

Click to view attachment
Vlad
Welcome!

Unfortunately, you don't need the new version. Moreover, you cannot install it with the mods you have installed. Unfortunately - because the new version is far away better and has a plenty of new content in comparison with the version you have installed. However, if you are not interested in quality and stability of your game but only in amount of the play hours, then please proceed to the following forum:

http://forums.spellholdstudios.net/index.php?showforum=193

I do not support the salad of mods. smile.gif

Good luck!

jakgrant
Okay, no problem.

Thanks for answering so quickly.

What about adding salad dressing to a salad of mods, that would taste alright I'd think laugh.gif

J.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.