Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stuck in Brynnlaw
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
wayninja
I'm playing big picture which calls for tortured souls 5.5.

Just spoke with Aiono and left the castle. Masaki appears right outside the castle and abducts Kachiko, but that's it. I've tried reloding several dozen times, but there are no guards to fight and Alome does not appear with the rope.

I have attached my save game (from just entering the castle). Any help would be appreciated as I'm stuck and don't have any previous save games!!! sad.gif

wayninja
Well, I used ShadowKeeper to add the "magic rope" to my inventory which got me down into the pit...

Hope not having the encounter with Alome doesn't break something later...
Vlad
I'm playing big picture which calls for tortured souls 5.5.

If you are playing Big Picture, then I would like to redirect you to the forum, which supports the Big Picture:

http://forums.spellholdstudios.net/index.php?showforum=192

Unfortunately, I won't be able to provide you technical assistance. I support only the stand-alone versions of my mods or their combination.

Good Luck!
wayninja
Well, thanks for the link, but it's a bit silly to say you cannot help...

You don't know the console code for the rope? You don't know how to spawn an NPC?

I think it goes without saying that I was simply looking for a work around and not for you to release a new build that supports a product out of your control....
Vlad
If you would know a bit about modding, you could understand that CLUAing a rope without updating variables will surely break your game. But it seems you know this better than me. Hence, I say good luck!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.