Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grandpa shield quest?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > BG2 Improvements Mod
Caedwyr
I"m currently looking at doing another playthrough, so its time to dig around to see what has changed with the modding scene. I'm curious how well the Grandpa shield quest blends in with the Bioware quests. Does it stand out as modded material, or does it feel like part of the original game? Any opinions/comments would be appreciated.
Khaos1987
A bit of both for me. The dialogue, plot, and the characters were Bioware material. The only thing that gave it away to me as modded was the difficulty level of the battle after being able to start the quest right after meeting the Gal...Galie....the shadow thief in the slums at the beginning of chapter two.

Other than that, I think it fits in nicely.
balduran
Khaos1987 is right about the difficulty level of the battle (should you decide to be in one). It's a good idea to wait until your party has lv.11-12 characters if you want an easy fight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.