Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Progress Report
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Vlad
1. Added Dorn's Deep and Wyrm's Tooth to the first part.
2. Dar's Quest is moved to the first part.
3. More lovetalks and banters with Leina.
4. Stand-alone version (no need for BGT and TS to be installed).

masteraleph
May I assume that we're talking only about Upper Dorn's Deep here?
Vlad
Yes.
Magnus_025
Vlad, even if I'll never be able to play Nej (which I don't think) I only want to tell you THANK YOU for your hard work. I liked IWD when I played it some years ago, together with my girlfriend and the idea of playing through its areas and plot but with BG style is just fantastic!
Only one question, in this version, Leina's romance will be completed?
Federico
Vlad,one question from me.You said that Skie will not be available in a stand alone version so is there a BGT version in the new part as well?
Or can I decide to play it with BGT or without?
Vlad
Thanks Magnus_025 for your kind words. I do not see a reason why you won't be able to play NeJ2. smile.gif Well, we have not planned completing Leina's romance ever. We just add banters dynamically to each new version we release. Larrienne does not write romances but only banters, so I do not believe it will turn in something like *marry me and let's have a baby* or *I love you so much that I must part our ways forever*. Please, don't expect this. However, for sure there will be a plenty of banters and flirts for the whole BG2-NeJ2 saga.

Federico, seeing how things turn up with the new version, I decided to make Skie available for BG2-NeJ2 without requirement installing BGT. This also relates to the new version of NeJ2.
Federico
Thanks Vlad,that's good news so I can play the new version at first without playing BG1 before. smile.gif
Golden Thief
Patients is not one of my virtues. So hurry up will ya!!!! hammer.gif

Not really, make sure it is as close to bug free but let me find a few. lovl.gif

Looking forward to all this new content. thumb.gif
Ardanis
About romance - will it be long enough? After several runs through BG new romances are almost the only things that make me to play again. Even with new content. Please, tell that it will be long. At least 20-25 lovetalks.
Anyway hurry up, I've got nothing to play now smile.gif.

PS No BGT needed? Damn, I've already convinced myself that I should try it finally.
Vlad
I've already convinced myself that I should try it finally

Highly recommended anyway.
Federico
Hi,
I want to ask if there's any new progress?
Vlad
Unfortunately, no. We all have RL at the first place. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.