Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Skie is now in BG2/NeJ2
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Vlad
Well, as the title said, Skie will be available now as an NPC in BG2/NeJ2. She will occupy the only empty cell left against Jaheira. Also I turned her into mage/thief (7) with a bit enhanced stats to reflect her unique personality according to her bio. She also has two innate abilities now. You may join her as usual in her father's estate at the following levels (dependent on your PC level):

Level 4: Thief (can dual to a mage)
Level 6: Thief (can dual to a mage)
Level 6 (Mage) / Level 7 (Thief)
Level 7 (Mage) / Level 7 (Thief)
Level 8 (Mage) / Level 7 (Thief)

If she is in the group in the end of BG1 (together with Eldoth or alone), she will be transferred to the empty cell in the Irenicus dungeon. Now we have a mage in NeJ2 in the beginning of the game. cool.gif

Unfortunately, unlike Shar-Teel, Skie won't be available in the stand-alone version of NeJ2.
Golden Thief
Been waiting for the new release and now just saw this post sounds great now I don't have to be the wizard. So Larrienne must be mad at you, since you now have her writting dialogue for another npc. laugh.gif Just kidding.

So quit stalling and give us the nest release or I'll send daggers your way. ph34r.gif
Vlad
It will take some time for Jan to write the dialogues and for me to code them. I hope until your Christmas the new version will be released, so you'll be busy during the holidays. biggrin.gif
Federico
Vlad you're the best.
I was always hoping to play Skie in BG2 and now I can play her in the very best BG2 Mod too,that's really good news and with Larrienne writing the dialogues it can only be great.
Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.