Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help with TS/BG2 NPCs
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
younes
Hello,
I am playing a Mega-Install with most of the big mods installed (but ROT and NEJ).
At this point in my game, I have completed all of Chapt2 and most of Chapt 3 Main/NPC/multi-stronghold quests (the only big one left in the Planar sphere with Valygar).
My party is : Keldorn/Minsk/Jaheira/Yoshimo/Kashiko/me(Fighter/Mage/Cleric).
I'm ready the head for Brynlaw and make a stop by the TS main quest. However, I have read on various TS forums that, to have the "full TS" experience, Sime should be picked-up (as she has several romance-related quests and she is the only way to wack the Chromatic dragon). So I have a couple of questions:
1/ I want to keep Jaheira, and I'm currently romancing her, so I'm concerned about adding Sime to the party...Can it kill my romance with Jaheira? Should I wait for my current romance to be completed before picking-up Sime (I have read that getting in the bunk with Jaheira was the last step of the romance, but will she stay in the party if I start a new romance?).
2/ Can I do Sime's quests in chapter 6, once I come back from the Underdark. Is Sime's character still available? Will she still be in the Shadow Thiefs underground base or do I have to create her (what SIMEX.CRE to cluaconsole)?
3/ I will probably let go of Kashiko when the main TS plot is over (having her resurected- good ending). But since she is bound to Yoshimo, when is the "best time" to do it?. I don't want to ruin the Spellhold betrayal surprise (and restoring Yoshimo's heart later on...).
4/ Is there any more plot between Yoshimo/Kashiko or related quests if I do the Good TS ending and keep Yoshimo in Spellhold (no betrayal?)

Sorry, lots of questions but Hey, my old man always told me: Who asks for directions never gets lost! ;-)
melkor_morgoth75
Ask at spellholdstudios (under BP+BGT forum), u won't find an answer to your problems here,

mm75
younes
QUOTE(melkor_morgoth75 @ Nov 17 2006, 10:49 AM) *

Ask at spellholdstudios (under BP+BGT forum), u won't find an answer to your problems here,

mm75

Well, this is answer I previously received at spellholdstudios (under BP+BGT forum):
"Excellent questions. However I don't think there are a lot of TS experts here. You should probably copy/paste/post your queries over at the Tortured Soul forum, at Blackwyrm Lair, home of the mod's creators." sad.gif

ronin69hof
QUOTE(younes @ Nov 17 2006, 07:19 PM) *

QUOTE(melkor_morgoth75 @ Nov 17 2006, 10:49 AM) *

mm75

Well, this is answer I previously received at spellholdstudios (under BP+BGT forum):
"Excellent questions. However I don't think there are a lot of TS experts here. You should probably copy/paste/post your queries over at the Tortured Soul forum, at Blackwyrm Lair, home of the mod's creators." sad.gif

You are right for posting here, your not posting a bug or anything and your questions are better answered by Vlad, the mod author. Bugs and stuff in your install should be reported at SHS.
melkor_morgoth75
I don't think Vlad will respond to an installation such as that ... may be i'm wrong wink.gif

mm75
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.