Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Baldurdash v1.61
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Baldurdash-WeiDU
Vlad
New updated version of Baldurdash-WeiDU compatible with upcoming TS v6.11 and NeJ2 v6.91 is available for download.

The new version comprises all the tweaks from TS and NeJ2 including NoCD patch and minor components. Of course, all of them are optional.
pro5
What's the changelog from the previous version? Thanks.
Vlad
I didn't make any changes to files in v1.61 except some very minor compatibility fixes (with TS and NeJ2) such as Lavok's dialogue. The major change between v1.6 and the current version 1.61 is the moving of all optional (my favourite) tweaking components, such as Multistronghols (my version), Twisted Rune (my version) etc. from TS and NeJ2 to v1.61. This also includes NoCD patch by Zaks from DBC which was optional in NeJ2. In other words, there are no changes to the Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.6 if you bypass the optional components.
Anomaly
I hope the new Baldurdash is now a archive file (like Baldurdash 1.5), or a self-extracting archive (like NEJ 6.8), NOT a installer like Baldurdash 1.6 (which adds an entry to Add/Remove Programs and Start Menu). Lots of people uninstalled Baldurdash 1.6 with Add/Remove Programs after installing it with WeiDU, so it became effectively uninstallable sad.gif
Vlad
Yes, it is a self-extracting RAR archive now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.