Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEJ 6.8 -- Bugs or Gremlins
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey > Beta Testing
Golden Thief
Vlad,
I am almost thru The Hand and just wanted to make list of my problems which are the same as others have had so you see them in one spot and take a look see why they happened.

1. Nej 6.8 has to be installed with TS it will not install alone. Is that intentional or an oops?
2. Minsc stops moving in IC. I looked at Minsc's bcs file and the Boo lines are different. When I change them to what was in the fix Minsc movement is ok. So something is happening there.
3. When you arrive in Easthaven you usually only got one response choice after the NPC comment. This time after Jaheira comments I get 3 response choices and they are all the same "The air PCName, is different...etc." They don't stop the game it is just that 2 of them should not be there.

Those are the only things that have happened to me so far which is great.
Vlad
1. Nej 6.8 has to be installed with TS it will not install alone. Is that intentional or an oops?

oops biggrin.gif

2. Minsc stops moving in IC. I looked at Minsc's bcs file and the Boo lines are different. When I change them to what was in the fix Minsc movement is ok. So something is happening there.

I should work on Boo.

3. When you arrive in Easthaven you usually only got one response choice after the NPC comment. This time after Jaheira comments I get 3 response choices and they are all the same "The air PCName, is different...etc." They don't stop the game it is just that 2 of them should not be there.

Probably, links are duplicated.

Those are the only things that have happened to me so far which is great.

cool.gif Thanks a lot!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.