Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BG2 Without End?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Small mods, tweaks and fixes
kix
I have recently moved up to BG2 from BG-TotSC and I was wondering if there is a MOD that negates the mandatory ending after defeating Irenicus in Hell, so I could return to the map areas to finish other quests. I downloaded and installed one for BG1 that bypassed the ending so I could free roam, and do and see what I had not done and seen before the ending. I haven't installed the ToB expansion yet, mainly because I wanted to tidy-up before moving on.

So, if anyone knows of such a mod; please let me know. Wouldn't it have been nice if right after the little movie of the meeting of the hooded conspirators, the player could have been presented with the option of ending the game and being mesmerized by the credits or returning to the map and wandering around a bit?

Also, has anyone come across a map for BG2 and ToB that lists all the areas and their numbers? I had found one for BB-TotSC, and it was invaluable.

As always - This newbie thanks you for your help in the past and wishes you well.

-kix [they just keep gettin' harder to find] mellow.gif
Rabain
The IESDP isn't a map as such but it does contain a list of all BG2 areas and their numbers:

http://iesdp.gibberlings3.net/appendices/bg2aref.htm
kix
Many thanks Rabain, that is exactly what I was looking for. Should be the qickest way out of Hades to see if my lands have been invaded.

kix wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.