Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BG1 Jaheira with BGT + NEJ 6.7
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Anomaly
Hi,

BG1 Jaheira is wielding a crossbow, but her proficiencies are QuarterStaff++ and Sling++. She should have stars in crossbow, like her BG2 version (3 stars), right ? Especially since we cannot put stars ourselves in this proficiency.

However, Jaheira's skill with crossbow seems to be the same as she had one star (no penalty for lack of proficiency, luckily).

On a totally unrelated note, since TOB screen is missing for the first screen, I guess we cannot continue a game up to TOB ?
Vlad
This is fixed in v6.8 as well as many other issues between BGT and NeJ2. The worst of them is a worldmap compatibility, so I am pretty sure you will have to start the new game again with v6.8.
Anomaly
Thank you Vlad, and no worry : I was just looking around ; I am waiting NEJ 6.8 before starting a serious game. smile.gif
Anomaly
BG1 Jaheira still does not have any crossbow proficiency with NEJ 6.8.

I used Near Infinity to change Sling++ to Crossbow++. smile.gif

Edit: but now, she can put stars in crossbows at level up. Very good !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.