Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some questions about NEJ 6.7
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Anomaly
Hi,

I am thinking about a BGT + NEJ2 install. Since I like planning things in advance, I would like to ask some questions :

- Will Imoen in BG1 already be a charming rogue ?
- Will Jaheira in BG1 already be a priest of Sylvanus ? Will she have 17 wisdom right-of-the-box ?
- Is Leina relationship complete now ? (the pinned topic seems to be referiing to NEJ 6.02)
- Can Leina really *romance* a female PC like a male PC ?
- Will Rothrgar join even in an evil group ? Do I have to watch my reputation ?
- Will Rothrgar stay in my group even if I choose Bodhi ?
- How much XP can you hope for the IWD part of NEJ (for each person in a party of six) ? I am thinking about using DEF JAM to reduce experience in BG2 to keep the challenge, but still don't know which settings I will be using.

Thanks in advance. smile.gif
Golden Thief
To answer a few of the questions:
Imoen, Jaheria and Shar-Teel have their NEJ kits in BG1.

I don't think Leina's relationship is completed but it does have alot more content added since NEJ6.02.

Hrothgar will stay with an evil group and even if you side with Bohdi because in order to get Leina you have to and you can take her to Halruaa. I'm playing as choatic evil with Shar-Teel & Hrothgar, not totally set on my other members. As to rep & Hrothgar I have never had a problem but I haven't fallen below 10 so I don't know if a very low rep makes him leave or not. I doubt it since he needs you to help him.

XP just going through NEJ part and then leaving CI. Example is using Shar-Teel Level 9, XP 250,000--Leaving CI Level 11, XP 859,587 with a full party of 6 so thats about 610,000. I let some live here and there. I thought I remeber Vlad did suggest using Def JAM.

Hope that answers some of your questions.
Vlad
I thought I remeber Vlad did suggest using Def JAM.

I didn't! I don't know how it works, hence I don't recommend using it.

Please wait just a couple of days until I release v6.8. It won't be later than Thursday anyway, as I'm leaving for a month.
Anomaly
That's fine, I will wait. Thank you Vlad smile.gif
erebusant
I just ran through IWD portion of NEJ using Defjam set for 50% on Critter Exp, 25% Quest and Spell Exp, and I finished up the IWD portion as a 9/10/11 Fighter/Mage/Thief with 6 in the party. I didn't experience anything detrimental other than not going up a whole lot of levels I did previously. Actually made the experience a lot more fun and interesting in having to figure out how to survive some of the battles.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.