Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Inside Temple dialogue first Priest
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Golden Thief
I started a BG2 game and went thru the Vale without a hitch. Either I am getting use to play NEJ or Hrothgar's throwing axe is working a whole lot better cause on a lot of the undead he hits them one or two times and they are gone. He has never had so many kill for me before.

Well, can you check to see if there is something wrong when you enter the Temple of the Forgotten God, the dialogue with the first priest where Hrothgar says "You misjudge Arundel my friend, I have known him a long time..etc."
A No Valid Reply or Links pops up.

It could be just my install, at this point I can do a reinstall since I'm not that far along, but if you want me to, I can keep playing to see if more happen which would really mean something screwed up during my install. I am going to keep playing until I hear back.
Vlad
I was there a week ago or something like this and everything was okay. I thoroughly tested part 1 and did not note any bugs.

The installation should be as follows (if you do not install TS):

SoA + ToB + ToB patch + Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.6 + BGT v1.01 (with the new TP2) + (optional) BGT Tweaks + NeJ2 v6.7

The broken link to dialogue means something is wrong in your installation.

By the way, the axe was fixed upon your request. smile.gif

P.S. It's needless to say that each time you reinstall the game you should do it a new unless you are sure that no trace files are left in the NeJ2/backup directory, the override doesn't contain modified files which you are going to install and your dialog.tlk is unaltered.

P.P.S. Before you proceed to reinstall, please hold on. I'll take a look in the dialogue file you mentioned above in the evening.
Vlad
It seems okay. This only can happen if Hrothgar is not in your party but I'm pretty sure it's not your case. smile.gif
Golden Thief
Ok,

My party is Me, Hrothgar, Dar, Imoen, Accalia, and Shar-Teel.
I am on the 3rd level of Severed Hand no missing links or items not having the right description so it all seems ok to this point.

I don't know why that missing link happened. It just must be a gremlin in me computer or I was drunk, blind and cross-eyed.

Well cheers beer.gif Until the next one.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.