Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadow Thieves cutscene gone wrong
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
Curois
I played the main quest of TS taking the good path and resurrecting Kashimo. I entered Spellhold through the pirate king. Then, this blabla the sane fellow introduced me to spellhold and the inmates. When I slept, Irenicus teleported in and began his long conversation. Yoshimo told him that the curse had been lifted etc etc.
Then, the scene started with the protagonist in the tube. (from a quick glance I could see that Yoshi was still in my party) And at the moment the soul sucking from the shadow thieves should start, nothing happened. My char just stood there in the tube doing nothing. Irenicus just stood there doing nothing. At some point I decided for fun to see what happened if I slinged some bullets at Irenicus. At that moment the whole scene started again, but this time with Yoshi betraying me. And then the soul sucking DID happen and the dream etc etc.
Is there anything that can be done about this?

Curois

PS I have installed:

*Full BGII SOA+TOB+26498_patch

*G3 BG2 Fixpack Beta2 (instead of Baldurdash)
*Shadows over Soubar V1.11
*The Darkest Day V1.11
*Check The Bodies V1.8 (what does the seperate Chores file do?)
*Tortured Souls BP V6.07

*AjocsMinimod Weidu
*Deeper Shadows of Amn V2.2
*Exnem Vault V5
*Planar Sphere Return V2 Weidu
*Planar Sphere Mod V2.2
*Return to Trademeet Itempack
*Realm of the Bhaalspawn Armor Set v1.0
*The Black Rose Part 1: Market Prices (does it really need the Warriors Kitpack?)
*Rolles V2
*Ribalds Genie V2.4
*Unfinished Business V1.5
*Weimer ItemUpgrade V3.3
*Ruad
*BagBonus V1.0
*Boards of Magick Item Pack

*BP V1.77

*The Longer Road V1.5.1
*PnPCelestials V3
*D0Tweaks V1.8
*G3 BG2 Tweaks V1

*BP-BGT Worldmap V6.3

I did watch out for incompatibilities of the various tweakpack components

PS 2: Why not add my weidu log as well wink.gif
Vlad
I do not support this bunch of mods. Please re-read the installation instructions! angry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.