Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NeJ2 v6.7 - final version
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Vlad
New version of NeJ2 is available for download:

NeJ2 v6.7

Some installation options:

1. SoA + ToB + ToB patch + Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.6 + BGT v1.01 + BGT Tweaks + TS v6.10 + NeJ2 v6.7 + BGT Songs

2. SoA + ToB + ToB patch + Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.6 + BGT v1.01 + TS v6.10 + NeJ2 v6.7

3. SoA + ToB + ToB patch + Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.6 + BGT v1.01 + NeJ2 v6.7

and so on.

Please pay attention that Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.6 + BGT v1.01 is a MUST!

To install BGT, you should:

a. download the BGT TP2 file;
b. unpack the downloaded BGT v1.01 package into your BG2 main directory manually;
c. replace the existing Setup-BGT.TP2 with the downloaded (above mentioned) TP2 file;
d. install BGT prior to installation of TS and NeJ2 (see above).

You may optionally restore the original BG1 songs.

Please download and install said component in the end of your installation (see above). Before you move from BG1 to BG2, it would be a nice idea to uninstall this component in order to return the BG2, TS and NeJ2 songs.

Please don't complain about the installation problems. I have tested this and confirm everything works fine. If you read and strictly follow the installation instructions above, you won't have a problem with this game.

I would like to remind you that I do not support mods compatibility except BGT + TS + NeJ2. I simply do not care about it. Moreover, for the sake of the game stability, playability and your own enjoyment, I strongly oppose any further modifications to suggested combination BGT + TS + NeJ2.

Eventually, I would like to stress out that creating mods for BG is our hobby. We are not out to please everyone. We don't do it for fame or glory, but for the fun of the hobby. We create stuff that we like, the way we like it. The content and features that go into it are to suit our own tastes. If others like it, it's a bonus.

So if you like our creations, download them and use them with our blessing. If you don't like them, go somewhere else... please. We have neither the time nor the desire to read endless petty gripes and complaints about what is the best for the modding community and players audience. If it doesn't suit you, feel free to exercise your right to not use our mods. It's that simple.

Good luck!

Vlad & Jan

[Link to BGT tp2 fixed. -Baronius]
ronin69hof
The link for the BGT tp2 file gives a 404 not found error.

ronin
Baronius
Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.