Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vulova Estate
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
erebusant
Vlad, is there any possibility of allowing an alternate way of entering the Vulova estate, besides working for Bohdi? Many people are returning via the astrolabe and discovering they have so much money they automatically become acosted by Gaelan and then they miss the dialog to return to him later, thus precluding to opportunity to work for Bohdi, and rescue Leina, etc,etc. Just something to consider.
Golden Thief
I just wanted to say that you have to be diligent in which replies you choose with Gaelan.
This is from the walkthru
Since you come with a ton of gold (I had around 275,000 in gold) you must choose your answers carefully when talking to Gaelen Bayle or Bohdi so that you do not accept the wrong one or before you want to.
So turn down Gaelen. In conversation with Gaelen look for #4 "It's too much to ask when I don't even know who will be getting it" it will show up. Then you will get the options to sell goods and come back with the money or look for other help.

The game is setup so that you must work for Bhodi inorder to get Leina.
Vlad
Well, I don't see a reason to change anything here. Leina's, Melora's, Dar's, Shar-Teel's, Taffic's quests - all are optional, as well as all quests in Chapters 2-3. There is a walkthrough by Richard, and I hope in future he will update it with new quests. smile.gif Also it's possible to ask this question at the forum boards. When you play such a game like BG for the first time you are not supposed to know without walkthrough that there are many optional quests, and I'm pretty sure that many novices including myself when playing BG-BG2 for the first time have missed those quests. Anyway, in my opinion it's not worthwhile to touch well-working quests for the sake of some minor and questionable scenario improvements. By the way, after BG1 + NeJ2, my capital is approaching 1 million. Adventuring is really a good buisness. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.