Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mac version
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
sturmvogel
Any chance for a Mac version? I installed all of BP last night and liked what I saw of Kachiko. Unfortunately the frequent CTDs rather ruined the experience.

As its been Weidu'd I believe that the main problem is in sorting out all the file names and locations as the .bat file that Windows uses to handle that sort of thing won't run. But I'm certainly no expert.

At any rate I think that I'll delete the other BP mods and see if I can get this one to play well with the others, even without any sounds.
Vlad
You may play without sounds, but I doubt you'll be able to play without areas. smile.gif

Anyway, I've touched Mac last time about 12 years ago. So there are no chances I can do something for Mac players. If someone wants to make the Mac version, then welcome.
sturmvogel
Vlad,
I thought as much sad.gif But I'm not sure that the areas and stuff didn't make it through intact. I got no message saying that there were any errors other than the sound files. OTOH, I didn't get past the Slums and the Copper Coronet so I don't really know for sure.
Vlad
I got no message saying that there were any errors other than the sound files.

You are not supposed to get any additional errors. Areas and sounds are installed with the same BAT file. Try to CLUA to TT0100 or check if there is a series of TIS files in your override TT0100.TIS, TT0101.TIS... TT0308.TIS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.