Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Baldurdash-WeiDU 1.6 and NEJ3
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Anomaly
Hi Vlad,

I would like to know if we can replace Baldurdash FixPack classic by Baldurdash-WeiDU 1.6 for NEJ ?

Also, should we wait for the next NEJ 6.7 to be released before starting a new game now, or this event is too far away ?

Thank you in advance for your reply. smile.gif
billy3
QUOTE(Anomaly @ Aug 17 2006, 01:05 PM) *

Also, should we wait for the next NEJ 6.7 to be released before starting a new game now, or this event is too far away ?

i was actually gonna ask the exact same thing smile.gif.
Vlad
...and NEJ3

Well, for the sake of clarity, let me note that NeJ2 means the second edition of NeJ, hence NeJ3 does not make sense as I'm not plannig to release the third edition... yet. smile.gif

If you mean the third part of NeJ2, it is far away from completion. What I'm going to release is an expanded with new banters, new NPCs and their quests, the new version of NeJ2 (parts 1 and 2).

I would like to know if we can replace Baldurdash FixPack classic by Baldurdash-WeiDU 1.6 for NEJ ?

Only for the new version. Moreover, Baldurdash-WeiDU v1.6 is required for successful installation of TS v6.09 and NeJ2 v6.7. Old versions (TS before 6.06 and NeJ2 before 6.7) still require old Baldurdash 1.12.

i was actually gonna ask the exact same thing

Well, I'm playing (sorry, testing - modders normally test) the following game:

SoA + ToB + ToB patch + BDash v1.6 + BGT v1.01 + BGT Tweaks (selected components - I'll report them later) + Improved Anvil v2.0 + TS v6.09 + NeJ2 v6.7 + BGT Song Restore (new optional component).

I'm testing slowly evaluating all visible issues, and I'm still in BGT. It may take a week, a month or even more, dependent on an amount of problems I will encounter (bugs in game, real life etc.) When I start playing/testing BG2, I'll add new content on the fly, which comprises mainly new banters. So, actually I cannot advise you with respect to your question. smile.gif
Anomaly
Thank you for your reply and clarifications. So NEJ3, the third release, is not planned yet ; the third part of NEJ2 is far from completion and NEJ2 6.7 will not be that third part. Sorry for this mess. smile.gif

Based on what you said, I assume that NEJ2 6.02 is still worth playing at this moment. Thanks ! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.