Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Big Picture
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
hippylove
I am trying to install The big Picture(a mod which combines all big mods compatibly) In the readme, it says I should follow all of Vlad's instructions with a dummy folder. Can I get a link to these instructions emailed to me?
Vlad
Please visit the SHS forum boards for information on how to install BP v1.77. There you will be explained in details which version of TS you need to install.

Good luck!
hippylove
Thanks, Vlad. However, now I am having trouble doing the main quest. Alome won't show up with the rope. Do you know the item code, or something I can do to get Alome to show up?
Vlad
Could you please attach your saved game (BALDUR.GAM & BALDUR.SAV) to your next post?
hippylove
I play BG2 on an older CPU. It doesn't have a cd rewriter thing, my pocket drive is broken. It doesnt have internet. I haven't yet found a way to transfer files from it, but I can transfer to it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.