Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weird bug with TS and Yasraena
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
balduran
This happened yesterday. When I teleported through the portal to the second level of the dungeon I was immediately talked to by Yoshimo and Yasrena (who should have been at the exit) and they both joined. Then Yasraena speaks again ad says that Divalir is dead and leaves. Not a second later Yoshimo speaks and says sth in the line of "Kachiko is dead. Goodbye cruel world!" and stabs himself.
Aparently there's something happening with both mods installed, because if I remove one of them, the other's just fine.
Vlad
Well, I don't support Yasraena. dry.gif
Chev
balduran,

To find and fix a bug you have to have both mods installed. 1 of the Modders or a third person needs to install both mods and work out a fix. Vlad has a very big job just working on NeJ and supporting TS. Maybe the Yasraena people can work on a fix.
balduran
Hey! Don't get hostile on me sleep.gif . I just found an inconsistance that players should know about, that's all. I'm not saying "Go make a new version of TS' or sth like that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.