Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: not another compatibility question...
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
berelinde
but that's what this is

Before I go changing my installation, I would like to clarify whether or not my favorite mods are compatible with TS 6.05.

I read a previous response to a similar post. I got the message, but would still like some further clarification. Specifically, *which* mods are incompatible. By incompatible, I mean "if you install TS in any combination with this mod, it will break the game" as opposed to "if you install TS in combination with this mod, the NPCs will not talk to each other."

I would like to give Tortured Souls a try, so I would appreciate the compatibility clarification. If I know why something will not work, I would be in a better position to prioritize my installation.

Mods I would not consider losing:
Banter Pack
Flirt Pack
Ahses of Embers
Dungeon be Gone (note that it gives you the option of playing through the dungeon anyway, so that probably isn't an issue--if I wasn't playing with TS NPCs, I would not want to have to go through that dungeon again)
Weimer Ease of Use (selected components: no multi-romance options, all traps enabled)
Moinesse's Avatars
G3 Tweaks
Item Upgrade
Under represented items

Mods I could live without, but would like to keep:
Unfinished Business
Quest Pack
Some Oversight components
NPC Kitpack
Spell 50 (I never get that high in level)

NPC mods:
Xan (must have)
Kelsey (optional)
Solaufein (optional)
Keto (extermely optional)
Saerileth (optional)
Tsujatha (optional)
Amber (optional)
Yaserena (extremely optional)
eventually Kivan & D (not yet installed, but I want to give it a try)
berelinde
I've reread the earlier post. And I believe my questions have been answered.

Tortured Souls might be fun, but I'm not going to try to install it. In my current installation, everything works.

Who knows. I may one day decide to give it a shot as the only mod installed, but not at this time.

Oh, well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.