Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jaheira portrait
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
margrave
I'm just not a fan of 3D computer images so I was wondering if there was a way to restore the BG2 Jaheira portrait with the Priest of Sylvanus upgrade installed?
Vlad
It will be optional in v6.7
margrave
Vlad,

I'm happy for the change but is there a workaround or fix to change things now? I tried installing NPCBeautification from G3 but it didn't change Jaheira's portrait. I don't know if that was because I had already met her in game or not. And now I'm in the middle of a massive reinstall so I can't check that.

Thanks
Vlad
Here is a new portrait I made from scratch. Hope you like it more.

Anyway, if you wish to get an old portrait back just delete the following files from your override directory:

JAHEIRAL.bmp
JAHEIRAM.bmp
JAHEIRAS.bmp
NJAHEIRL.bmp
NJAHEIRM.bmp
NJAHEIRS.bmp
margrave
Vlad,

I do like the new portrait. Call me anal, but I like consistency so if it were all 3D portraits I'd give it a shot, that said I'm not one for mix and match. Thanks for the info on how to restore the old portrait though.

And while I haven't gotten to the NEJ part of the story I look forward to playing it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.