Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NeJ2 Part 3 Settings
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Vlad
As I need many areas from BG1 to be revisited in the the third part of NeJ2, I consider making BGT as a required component for NeJ2. I understand that people who do not have BG1 won't be able to play NeJ2 in this case, but I do beleive that there are only few of them. Anyway, I do not want to distribute areas from BG1... so please your comments.
Eden
No worry theres, i consider in any case the use of BGT as a base for my games.
ronin69hof
How about 2 install options, one with BGT one without, or would that be too much work for you?

ronin
Vlad
...or would that be too much work for you?

No, it's not much work, just distribution of 300-400 MB areas which most of you have already installed or can install.
Chev
I voted yes, but I can see someone not haveing BG! or not liking BGT. If you like make one version NeJ2 and one NeJ2_for_BG2.
Senka
Well, I don't like BGT, but I'm ready to install it for sake of NeJ
irheat
I don't like BGT, but I have BG1, if need be, I can copy that part of area file from BG1.
melkor_morgoth75
I like BGT ... so i'm Ok (just to give a coin (well deserved smile.gif ) to BGT tongue.gif )

mm75
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.