Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Installation Problem
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
Felstorm
Okay I've installed the latest patch, Baldurash, TS and then when I try to install the latest NeJ2v42b I come up with this

ERROR: cannot convert %PRIEST_OF_ILMATER% or %%PRIEST_OF_ILMATER%% to an integer

ERROR: [NeJ/cre/DAR67.CRE] -> [override/DAR67.CRE] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_f
ound)
Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Never Ending Journey v4.2 - Part 1], rolling back to previous
state
Will uninstall 2511 files for [SETUP-NEJ2.TP2] component 0.
Uninstalled 2511 files for [SETUP-NEJ2.TP2] component 0.
ERROR: Not_found
PLEASE email the file SETUP-NEJ2.DEBUG to Vlad & Larrienne

Install Component [Never Ending Journey v4.2 - Part 1]
[Y]es or [N]o or [Q]uit?

Any ideas or has this already been solved, if you need a full log then I'll try to get one. Part 2 I can install fine, it's just part 1 that seems to be the trouble. Cheers
Vlad
You do the following installation and then fully enjoy the game:

SoA + ToB + ToB patch + Baldurdash 1.12 + TS (either v5.5 or v6.05) + NeJ2 4.2b + NeJ2 patch v6.02.

As a side note, I believe when you proceed with said installation, there are no strange files such as WeiDU.exe in your main BG2 installation folder. I mean your installation of SoA + ToB should be really fresh.
Felstorm
Yeah my copy of BGII is very fresh and I've done all that. Since I had problems from the start I'll reinstall them and do the proper installation order because it's possible I may have corrupted something, cheers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.