Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WeiDU: using -traify
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Workshop
jastey
I have a problem breaking a .tp2 file into a .tp2/.tra combo. It also didn't work for a .d-file.
I have the .tp2 and a weidu.exe in the same folder, open a command window, and with the correct path I try using the "weidu -traify mytp2.tp2 -out mytp2-new.tp2" command.

I get the error result "unknown command -traify", for version 191 as well as for version 173. I know I used this command before, and I thought I am using it correctly. What am I doing wrong?
igi
--traify
jastey
As well as --out. Thanks a lot, igi! This was definitely a rare moment of "Do Not Trust The Readme".
jastey
OK, now I have my traified .tp2 and want to install my mod. It gives the error message that @38 is not provided for mydlg.d. But the .d were already in .d/.tra combos and all worked well as long as the tp2 was "hardcoded". Now the tp2 is a tp2/tra pair and the install ends with the error message of a missing string @38 of the first compiled dialogue file...

I have no idea what could be the problem. I didn't touch the .d /tra pairs that worked without problems before.
Januszka
Did u specify where does weidu have to look for that string? I mean, did u use AUTO_TRA? Thus, did u use a mydlg.tra?
Maybe post the debug txt?
Good luck
jastey
You are right, I forgot to specify the AUTO_TRA path. Now it works.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.