Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spoiler wanted for ring of Might
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Never Ending Journey
irheat
I am stucked at the last upgrade of the ring of might quest, I can't seen to find this Owin guy anywhere in the halruaa. I have read the walk through in pinned thread, but still can't find this guy, Can someone give me the direction where to find this guy?
Vlad
In a day you'll find him either in the gallery or in one of the buildings on the academy grounds.
Elraf
Hallo everybody! Just registered but almost finished NEJ2!

There is something i don't understand: why when I talk to Owain for the last upgrade of the ROM he refuses and goes away?
If it's normal what should I do or where I can find him again?

Thanks for help smile.gif
Vlad
Each elementalist has certain requirements for your mage stats: INT, WIS, CHR... and also money. smile.gif

P.S. Dependent on this, you have different reply options. If your stats are low or your PC is not a mage at all, try to boost your stats with potions before talking to them.
Elraf
laugh.gif
Thank you so much Vlad! I hate to cheat my savegame but I can't find nothing to increase my charisma permanently (The elixir of charisma fonded elsewhere do not work properly) and either temporarily like potions... dry.gif
Anyway now I understood the matter Bye!
smoke3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.