Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Valygar romance only?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
coyo
I have read through the compability list which left me a bit confunkerled, and I have also checked the description of the mod. and it sounds *really* neato. Thing
is, my game is atm jam-packed with mods, and weelll... compability doesnt seem to work.

I want smooches with Vally! he's a cutie and perfect for my evil cleric, who's one nasty piece of work. Anyway, can I install only the romance part, or do I have to get the whole zillamagilla, and will it muck up my game?

I got these mods:
Dungeon be gone
Kelsey
Yasreana
The subraces-mod
Nathaniel
Tjsujatha
Edwin Romance
Xan
Tashia
The Longer Road
Unfinished Buisness
Ashes of Embers
Imoen ToB Dialogue fix
G3 Tweak Pack
baldurdash fix pack
Improved horn of valhalla
quest pack(cant remember where I got it or what's in it, but I think it's the kidnapping of boo among others)
Oversight
flirt packs
banter packs
Holy symbol fix
Lightspeed's BG2 graphics fix
gMinion
eSeries
A Mod for The Orderly
Divine Remix
Song & Silence
Zyrean's Miscellaney
Ease of use
True Grand Mastery
Avenger tweak pack
Solaufein
Chloe

and more, but they aren't on the list cause I can't remember them atm. I also got TDD.

Can anyone help me?

/coyo
Vlad
Forget about TS and Valygar's Romance with your installation. If you want to play TS, then get rid of most of those mods.

By the way, try Corthala Romantiques if it's still available somewhere at SHS or G3 or PPG. Ask Domi, she might help you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.