Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kachiko
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate II > Vlad's Compilation > Tortured Souls
OLand
Kachiko is suposed to come just before you leave Irinicus' dungeon right? But she is not "spawning" in my game. I have had to error messages when I installed the mod, and I have gotten the new menu screen (and yes, it is the latest version of the mod biggrin.gif have just downloaded it).
Can anyone please help me solve this problem??
Golden Thief
Have to ask this question first what else do you have installed with it?
If it is the only thing. Did you install it according to TS only install instuctions?
OLand
I used the self-install version, and reinstalled it when it didn't work. (when Kachiko didn't spawn).
List of installed mods:
Dungeon be Gone (didn't use it though)
Edwin Romance
Fade
Imoen Relationship
Kelsey (SoA & ToB)
Kiara & Zaiya
Kitanya
Solaufein
Tsujatha
NPC-flirt
Banterpack

Hmmm, have a fair number of mods installed. If you don't know if one of them conflict with TS, I'll just try and uninstall the whole game, and only install some of the mods.
Senka
Dungeon be Gone (didn't use it though)

This is your problem

But other mods too...
OLand
Ahhh ok. Ill just uninstall that one then, and reinstall TS, and start a new game to see if it works.
Thanks biggrin.gif
OLand
Have just tryed to uninstall the game, and reinstall it. Patched it with the newest update, and installed TS (and only TS), and under the installation, there is now alot of ogg files that it cant find in the override directory, witch ofc. can't be a good thing. I have no idea of what is going wrong atm.... <cry>
Golden Thief
My suggestion. You do have. SOA-TOB-UpDate-Baldurdash 1.12 right then when you install TS. I just suggest that you update the weidu setup to 1.92 the latest. Then install it or if your sure update the current install to weidu 192 and run setup, some times 185 doesn't like being reinstalled.
Then it might be good to test it to see if you get Kachiko, if so install the next mod you want till you have them all installed.
OLand
Hey, thanks for the tip. Finally got it to work. Looking forward to playing this mod in full now hehe biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.